Silver Spring, MD, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Location: Montgomery Family & Internal Medicine Associates
Position: Medical Scribe
We are looking to recruit a full-time/part-time medical administrative assistant with medical scribing capabilities in a reputable family practice/internal medicine office in the White Oak area of Silver Spring, MD.
- Be able to assist the physician with documentation of the patient’s medical chart and accompany the physician into the exam room to transcribe history and physician exam.
- Be able to populate quality measures.
- Be able to proficiently enter data in the Electronic Medical Records system (EMR system used is E- clinical Works).
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology and must be able to spell correctly.
- Must have knowledge of basic computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Google Docs.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good work ethic.
- Be able to assist the physician and the office with various administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in science background or prior scribe experience in the medical office.
- Salary $17-$25 an hour based on experience.
If you are looking to apply to medical school or physician assistant school, this job would be a great fit as we have a strong track record!
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.