Parkville, MD, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Location: True Care Medical Group
Position: Nurse Practitioner
True Care Medical Group is a busy, privately owned, Primary Care Practice located in Carney, Maryland. We are a quality-focused independent office looking to grow with an open Nurse Practitioner position. We primarily serve patients 18 and older with a concentration in geriatrics and patients with chronic conditions. By providing comprehensive, accessible, whole-person primary care, we are guiding patients to a healthier life while reducing the cost to the healthcare system. The three pillars upon which our practice is built are: Quality Patient Care, Professionalism and Accountability.
We are seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner (NP) to deliver excellent patient care in a Primary Care Practice in Carney, Maryland. The NP will provide preventive and sick care in an office setting, maintain accurate clinical records in our EHR system, and utilize Accountable Care Organization (ACO) tools to assist patients in accessing high value healthcare.
- Provide Direct Patient Care to patients, including plans for comprehensive care
- Develop trusting relationships with patients
- Monitor the patient’s progress over time with collaboration from the Physician
- Collaborate and coordinate with care management efforts
- Clearly communicate care plans to patients and families
- Completely document progress notes with ICD-10, CPT II, and HCC coding Interact with co-workers in a positive and supportive team-focused manner
- Attend meetings with staff and providers
- Full-time Effort required
What We Are Looking For in Our Candidate:
- CRNP graduate with an active license
- Inherently motivated person willing to work hard
- Open communicator
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- An interested and active learner
- Strong collaborator
- Team oriented and a positive attitude
- Philosophically aligned to ACO goals of high quality, high value care
We offer an attractive, comprehensive benefits package that includes 4 weeks of paid vacation, 401(k) participation, Medical insurance, and a 4 day work week, and more!
Contact Dawn Babich at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.