Operations Specialist, Remote
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2023
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care.
We are searching for an Operations Specialist to join the team. This person will provide administrative support for the Pennsylvania market. The successful candidate will welcome the responsibilities of this role and will possess the qualifications listed below:
- Supports the Manager, Market Performance and Operations in the general operations of the ACO, such as coordinating, planning, and executing meetings, regional meetings, and follow-up items
- Assists the Aledade field team in coordinating onboarding of new partner practices
- Manage the onboarding of new member physician practices to ensure that they are properly enrolled in value-based initiatives with the relevant carriers
- Manage the data of all network participating practices and providers to ensure updates to relevant carriers are accurate and timely
- Assists the Manager, Market Performance and Operations in monitoring field staff activities to meet KPI goals
- Assists with updating executives across the healthcare spectrum on behalf of the ACO
- Works with management to analyze and monitor the financial performance of value-based initiatives and prepare and submit financial reports to key stakeholders
- Monitor and enforce compliance with Aledade policies and procedures, practice standards, HIPAA, and Regulatory Agencies
- Assist and support the Aledade Compliance Department or field team with compliance requirements for practices along with all internal and external audits as it relates to both clinical documentation and reporting
- Supports the Manager, Market Performance and Operations on ACO in other projects, as needed
- Utilize CRM and Business Intelligence software to document all required information, including workflow updates and practice details.
- Bachelor's degree plus 1-3 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience; Healthcare experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing startup environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including Excel and Google Suite
- Experience with Tableau or other business intelligence and visualization software is a plus
- Project management process knowledge is a plus.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.