Director, Network Development: Community Health Centers
st. george, ut, usa
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
The Director, Network Development, California CHCs will be responsible for working with Growth leadership to ensure goals are aligned across targeted markets, mentoring a team towards attaining strategic goals and tracking progress to monthly, quarterly and annual goals. The Director of Network Development, Community Health Centers must be an excellent communicator and mentor, be an empathetic relationship-builder, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be energized by the mission of helping practices to sustain their independence through value-based care.
1. Project Management of Sales Specific Projects
- Working directly with the Vice President, Network Development and Sr Regional Sales Director to build the segment strategy and develop solid execution plans
- Establishing and managing strategic growth plans in collaboration with Growth team colleagues and field team leaders, leveraging data to prioritize geographies/prospects and outlining go-to-market initiatives and tactics to achieve growth goals
2. Support Sales Goals
- Meeting or exceeding a Community Health Center recruitment target
- Engaging with prospective practices in a consultative manner in order to evaluate fit and secure commitment to participate in government and commercial value-based care contracts with accountability to defined growth targets
- Building rapport with clinical and business staff of prospective practices, understanding their needs and goals, teaching them about Aledade, demonstrating our population health and analytics technology, delivering financial benefits analyses, illustrating the
- opportunities and challenges associated with the value-based care journey, and assessing practice ability to succeed in value-based care with Aledade
- Conducting outbound prospecting and responding to inbound leads for assigned Accounts, as needed (a team of Outreach Specialists will also help you build pipeline)
- Extending and negotiating participation agreements (contracts) using Salesforce CRM/Conga/DocuSign software
- Working cross-functionally to ensure that the local performance teams’ insights are captured, integrated into the overall strategy, and that they are kept abreast of the overall performance to goal.
- Ensuring that we are leveraging our internal expertise to deliver the best solution to our prospective customers through a consultative sales approach that may include several cross-functional team members.
- Transitioning newly recruited practices to the implementation and field teams
- Contributing to the Network Development Team's body of knowledge and best practices to make success more repeatable, scalable and predictable for the business
3. Administrative Organization:
- Reporting and tracking your progress against goals in order to effectively manage your book of business, forecast and advocate for resources
- Capturing your knowledge and documenting notes, activities, attachments and updates on recruitment progress within shared systems such as Salesforce CRM
- Coordinating with field teams to generate referrals as well as leveraging reference sites and Aledade experts to support network development
- Contributing to the Growth team's body of knowledge and best practices for network development in order to make success more repeatable and predictable for the business
- BS/BA Required. Masters or MBA degree preferred
- 12+ years of experience within the healthcare industry ideally focused on population health management/value-based care/accountable care for provider organizations OR knowledge of value-based care models, accountable care and population health management
- Knowledge of/past experience with Community Health Centers, Primary Care Associations, and HCCNs
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM, sales engagement platforms (e.g., Outreach.io), sales enablement platforms, Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Expertise in developing and documenting key workflows, processes and best practices
- Effective at leveraging data to inform critical decisions, set goals, and evaluate the success
- Collaborative, supportive, and candid approach with team and business partners; proactive in asking questions and eager to lend a helping hand
- Excellent communications and active listening skills with a high EQ and an intrinsic drive to help people grow
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator: you make the complex simple
- Ability to forge relationships across internal organizations and build consensus amid competing priorities
- Meticulous, highly-organized and can juggle several complex priorities
- Ability to thrive within entrepreneurial, high-growth environments that require ingenuity, flexibility, and resilience
- Willingness to travel 100%
- Can lift 50 lbs.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.