Manager, Healthcare Partnerships (Commercial & Associations), Remote
Sales & Business Development
Baltimore, MD, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Are you passionate about growing Aledade's presence in a variety of channels? We are seeking a dynamic and experienced leader to join our partnerships team. You will be leading the drive in building and managing partnerships that grow and nurture the volume of practices, clinics and patients participating in Aledade’s value-based programs. This is an exciting role that offers immense growth potential. You will have the opportunity to work with various stakeholders and see the direct impact of your work on Aledade's future growth.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely within the US or at one of our office locations.
- Lead and manage a small and growing team of marketers tasked with serving as the internal Subject Matter Expert for all partner organizations, understanding, owning and managing all facets of the partner and their relationship with Aledade.
- Identify, prioritize, develop and manage partnerships with associations (generally primary care focused, membership-based organizations) and for profit, “commercial” or “distribution” partners (non-competitive companies serving and/or selling to primary care as their customer base).
- Operating Model: Own, curate and continuously optimize management and operating systems e.g. CRM/partner databases; Calendars, Project Plans and Activity Trackers; Lead capture and ongoing management; Operational, Financial/Budget and Performance Reporting.
- Relationship Management: Sometimes via personal, direct engagement with the partner – and other times as a supporter of the Aledader best positioned with the partner – negotiate contracts, coordinate follow up, prepare for coming meetings and conversations, address/resolve issues and otherwise project manage all facets of the contract and partner relationship.
- Execution: Create leads and opportunities for prospect and client account engagement via the cross-functional management of internal resources needed to fulfill our commitments with partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Health, Business, Finance or related degree
- 8+ years creating, negotiating and managing business partnerships related to the growth of a healthcare organization, preferably in or serving primary care (e.g. EHR, Population Health Management, Managed Services Organization (MSO), Independent Physicians Association (IPA))
- 3+ years in a marketing (e.g. Marketing Operations, Agency Experience, Strategy, Communications)
- 3+ years in manager position with success working cooperatively and strategically in a team-oriented matrixed environment with the ability to influence and interact with all levels within an organization
- Deep understanding and working knowledge of Monday.com
- Conference experience with physicians or related associations - speaking, giving presentations
- Ability to lead/ manage the execution of teams’ projects/work with little to no supervision
- Proven ability to multitask, stay organized and communicate with advanced communication and writing skills with a variety of levels within an organization
- Familiarity with value-based care, including primary care physicians including family physicians and internists and their member based organizations/associations or state medical societies, and an understanding of their current challenges and CME structure
- Understanding of marketing tools, database marketing and analysis, Google Suite, Smartsheets, Excel, CRM (Salesforce preferred) and/or Marketing Automation (e.g. Pardot)
- Flexibility to travel, if necessary, 2-5 times a month to retreats, conferences, events as needed
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Resourcefulness and intuition; ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail
- Facile with data analyses, reporting
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
- Able to walk, lift/carry at least 20 pounds (eg: carry booth equipment, flyers, swag, supplies)
- Ability to focus and stay on task in situations where it may be loud (eg: conference exhibit halls, etc)
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.