forest, va, usa
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Location: Access Healthcare Multi-Specialty Group
Job Type: Full-Time
About Access Healthcare Multi-Specialty Group: Access Healthcare Multi-Specialty Group is a leading healthcare provider committed to delivering high-quality, comprehensive medical care to our community. Our team of dedicated healthcare professionals focuses on providing personalized and patient-centered services across a range of medical specialties, in a private practice setting. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a skilled and compassionate physician to join our dynamic team.
Position Overview: We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Family Medicine and/or FP-Sports Medicine Physician to join our Multi-Specialty Group. The ideal candidate is an intuitive healthcare professional whose diagnostic abilities are only matched by their concern for their patients. The Physician will be responsible for meeting, assessing, and diagnosing patients in our clinic and providing healthcare services that meet state and national standards for caregiving. They will prescribe appropriate medication, health regimens, and lifestyle adjustments to aid in patient recovery, prevent future health issues, and promote a healthier life. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering excellent patient care, possess strong clinical skills, and be committed to the overall success of our healthcare practice.
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated physician looking to make a positive impact in a thriving healthcare environment, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and relevant certifications to our Office Manager, Jennifer Overstreet, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Access Healthcare Multi-Specialty Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
- Conduct comprehensive medical examinations and assessments.
- Diagnose and treat various medical conditions across multiple specialties.
- Order laboratory and radiology tests, referring patients to specialists when needed.
- Analyze reports, test results, medical records, and examinations to diagnose conditions and propose treatment options.
- Prescribe medications, treatment regimens, and discuss potential side effects with patients while ensuring up-to-date allergy information.
- Provide advice on lifestyle and dietary changes to improve patient health.
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures, quality improvement objectives, and safety standards.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with health information privacy laws.
- Maintain complete, timely, and legible medical records.
- 3+ years of experience as a Primary Care Physician, preferred; new/ recent graduates are welcome to apply as well!
- Degree (MD or DO) from an accredited United States medical school.
- Successful completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution.
- Board certification in Family Medicine. CAQ in Sports Medicine would be ideal.
- Current State Medical Practitioner License.
- Current DEA and DPS registration for prescription writing.
- Clinical experience in providing primary care, prescribing medications, and collaborating with specialists.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance options.
- Retirement benefits, including a 401(k) plan and 401(k) Roth option.
- Potential for partnership within the organization.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Professional liability coverage.
- Paid time off and holidays.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.