Auburn, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Location: Sierra Care Physicians
Position: Appointment Scheduler
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Frequent mobility and/or sitting for extended periods of time. Some bending and stooping required. Requires occasional lifting up to 50 pounds of boxes of paper. Requires manual dexterity to operate keyboard, calculator, copy machine and other office equipment. Requires eyesight correctable to 20/20 to read numbers, policies, and computer terminals. Requires hearing within normal range for telephone use. Occasional high stress work may require dealing with angry people.
TYPICALWORKING Conditions: Work is perforn1ed in an office environn1en1 and requires, computer and phone: work. Frequent contact with staff patients and outside agencies.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Makes all appointments from incoming phone calls. Manages schedules for all providers, including rescheduling, patient recalls and template changes.
GENERAL DUTIES: (This list may not include all of the duties assigned.)
- Makes all same day and future appointments.
- Confirms all appointments for next day visits.
- Reschedules as needed for provider days off, meetings, call schedule changes, etc.
- Appointment Template Management – maintains call schedule in computer, changes templates when needed and modifies templates when necessary.
- Assists with patient flow through communication with reception and back office staff.
- Con11nunicates patient flow, to communication center.
- Prints and distributes schedules and updates schedules after providers review them.
- Handles patient recalls and mailings to patients.
- Updates demographics in computer.
- Helps with medical records as needed.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.