Senior Vice President, Customer Success, Remote
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Aledade is actively recruiting for a Senior Vice President of Customer Success. The SVP will own the end-to-end customer lifecycle, including leading the service delivery function of Aledade’s value based care network, ensuring consistent, predictable, and successful execution across all practice segments. Aledade currently serves 1,800 practices across 46 states, caring for over 2.1 million patients.
The SVP will utilize a retail/franchise mindset to quickly bring national scale to our products and services. A technology-first, metrics-driven, and outcomes-oriented leader, the SVP will employ a rigorous and curious approach to rapidly iterating our service delivery models. This SVP’s deep empathy for our partner practices and embodiment of Aledade’s values of service and curiosity will guide their leadership of Aledade’s Executive Field Leadership team.
The SVP will be responsible for developing, leading, and managing the team that oversees all aspects of practice service delivery for Aledade, including our Field and Clinical Engagement teams. This leader will partner closely with the SVP of Performance Initiatives and SVP of Health Plan Performance to execute value based care strategy and achieve nation-leading outcomes. In addition, the SVP will be an integral part of Aledade’s executive leadership team, tasked with informing the company’s overall strategic direction.
- Drive cross-functional focus on a consistently delightful, high value customer experience with the Aledade model across the engagement lifecycle, from first communication with the practice.
- Inform development of service delivery models for the full range of practice segments, tailoring each model to unique customer needs and experience. Streamline service delivery processes and playbooks across the national network that will drive increased efficiency and revenue.
- Lead the development of tools to better manage the day-to-day priorities of customers, with the end goal of a clearly coordinated and communicated set of VBC priorities customized to each practice’s VBC population.
- Partner with Growth leadership to support continued national scaling of the Aledade network via a strong service offering to all customer segments.
- Develop customer-focused, long term strategy for practice retention and success within Aledade’s value based contracts.
- Build strong partnerships with leaders in Product and Technology, representing field teams and practices in the strategic development of scalable technology tools in support of Aledade’s service delivery model.
- Establish a formal learning system and feedback mechanism to ensure clear, bidirectional communication to and from the field driving replicable and high value service to customers.
- Lead Aledade’s Field and Clinical Engagement teams to achieve scalable success across each of Aledade’s 26 markets, achieving all revenue and quality performance targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 15+ years experience in healthcare. Ideal candidates will have a combination of senior-level experience and expertise in health care strategy, business development, management consulting, health care finance, and operations.
- 7+ years of experience in population health management
- Master’s degree or other advanced degree(s) in business, health administration and/or public policy, or other relevant fields.
- Track record of success in achieving scalable outcomes via national franchise models, with a focus on use of technological tools to scale.
- Experience leading a network of locations, owned or otherwise.
- Strong vision and belief in tech-enablement of the company’s products to enable consistent results at scale and reduced operating costs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead high performing and collaborative teams.
- Strong foundation in value-based care principles and proven leadership in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to think strategically and implement tactically to consistently deliver results; well-developed skills in diplomacy and collaboration.
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources to inform action plans and strategy.
- Deep empathy for independent primary care practices and community health centers, with a passion for their long term success in value based care.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.