Visalia, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
Location: Visalia Family Health
Proximity: Only accepting applications for candidates within 20 miles from Visalia, CA
Position: Medical Assistant
We are an independent practice located in Visalia, CA looking to bring in an additional Back Office Medical Assistant to our organization.
We are a local, privately owned primary care facility which is focused on providing the highest quality and personalized care to our patients through value based care. Our foundation of success is due to our exceptional staff who work together to provide quality care to our patients.
We’re looking for a reliable, well organized Medical Assistant to be a member of our practice’s medical team. You will have an array of responsibilities that will allow us to continue to provide exceptional care to our patients You’ll greet people when they come in, answer phone calls, schedule appointments, room the patients, and assist with visit preparation. Jobseekers should have some experience in the medical field and love helping people in a quick-paced, friendly family medical office. Sound like you? Apply today!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments.
- Answering all phone calls and routing to appropriate personnel.
- You will communicate and collaborate with the medical staff team to achieve common patient goals.
- You will maintain detailed administrative and medical records in our EMR system.
- You will prepare examination rooms and monitor supply levels.
- You will perform other medical and administrative duties as assigned effectively and efficiently. (Required: Must be able to take vitals.)
- You will provide and coordinate office-based care including preparing patients for examination, perform routine diagnostic tests, screenings, gather patient history, and administer vaccinations
- You must be bilingual (Spanish).
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You have a valid MA certification.
- You are certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association.
- You have medical experience of at least 1-2 years.
- You have experience with an electronic health record system
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.