Medical Office Front Desk Staff
South Boston, VA, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 28, 2023
Location: Halifax Internal Medicine
Position: Medical Office Front Desk Staff
Halifax Internal Medicine is seeking front desk staff in our South Boston, VA office. Ideal candidate will be able to handle all functions of reception including welcoming patients and collecting registration information, answering incoming calls, checking out patients, collecting co-pays, insurance verification, making appointments and general office duties.
· Fax charts and copy records.
· Scan necessary documents into EHR. Keep front desk and surrounding areas well organized and clean. Schedule tests and specialty visits. Such other duties as may be required.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Answer and transfer multiple phone lines.
· Copier/scanner/ Fax machine operation/Computer skills. Commitment to exceptional customer service.
· Friendly attitude with patients and staff.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and multi-task. Have experience working with health insurance companies.
We are committed to provide excellent patient care and work as a cohesive team.
COVID-19 considerations: We are following CDC guidelines for the medical office.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.