Director of Performance, Remote
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Aledade is currently seeking a Director of Performance who will be accountable for driving performance strategy and outcomes across all lines of business including MSSP, MA, Commercial and Medicaid.
We are looking for individuals who genuinely believe that Aledade’s model of physician-led ACOs can improve quality and lower cost. We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely within the US or at one of our office locations.
- Act as a liaison for practice engagement efforts and initiatives. Supporting company key results by partnering closely with the Director(s) of practice engagement, initiatives and various Key Results workgroups.
- Work strategically and collaboratively to develop and execute performance strategy across markets to achieve successful outcomes. This includes meeting the annual revenue and performance goals across all lines of business and all markets.
- Analyze Accountable Core Organization data to determine greatest areas for cost and quality interventions.
- Work alongside and support Aledade’s field teams to prioritize and integrate key initiatives.
- Oversee program infrastructure needs (e.g., SOPs and other documentation) that support the scaling & sustainability of market performance and the work of the field teams.
- Ensure field team leadership has the information they need to be effective in their day to day operations supporting organizational performance and revenue goals.
- Provide guidance and support to field leaders, VBC managers and Analysts to ensure all teams are working in support of the market based and organizational goals.
- Lead collaboration and act as a conduit between field leadership and practice engagement work.
- Lead collaboration across key Aledade teams (Product, Field, Network Success, Implementation, Growth, etc.) to ensure alignment of goals and objectives.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to the Value Based Care team members who work directly with field leadership in support of revenue and performance priorities for the organization. Includes engagement in monthly performance meetings with market leaders. Manage VBC Managers and other roles as needed
- Advise senior leadership on both innovative and best practices to drive Aledade’s performance work.
- Support the VP of Market Performance in identifying and executing on opportunity areas across the company that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or improve processes and approaches to the business.
- Synthesize feedback from functional teams, customers, users, and other stakeholders to identify process gaps and optimization opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferred: Master’s degree or other advanced degrees in health services, business, information technology, or other relevant fields.
- 10+ years of progressive work experience in the healthcare industry. Ideal candidates will have a combination of senior-level experience and expertise in health care strategy, familiarity with health plan value based care work, and provider or payer operations.
- 3+ years of management experience
- Proven ability to lead, coordinate, and facilitate new ideas into action in a fast-paced environment, while collaborating across multiple, dynamic, projects and teams
- Leader who removes roadblocks and obstacles while driving high performance.
- Exceptional communication skills across all levels of the organization.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.