Internist or Family Medicine Physician
Silver Spring, MD, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Location: Montgomery Family Medicine Associates
Position: Internist or Family Medicine Physician
Montgomery Family & Internal Medicine Associates is looking to recruit an Internist or Family Medicine physician to join our reputable outpatient practice located in the White Oak area of Silver Spring Maryland. Position can be full time or part time. You are invited to join a team of compassionate, capable providers consisting of an internist, two family practitioners and 6 physician assistants of high caliber. The practice has been in the same location for over 30 years.
Competitive salary and great benefits, including generous retirement and health insurance benefits.
Providers must provide written documentation to verify the compliance with the following minimum qualifications:
1) Graduation from a medical school that is accredited by a nationally recognized medical professional accreditation body.
2) Completion of an accredited residency training program in a primary care specialty (Internal medicine or Family medicine)
3) Current board certification or eligibility for board certification in one of the primary care specialties stated above.
Compensation - Extremely competitive salary based on experience- 250- K plus
Sign in bonus of 20-30 K
Great benefits package, including generous retirement and health insurance benefits
Great working environment with over 2 hours of admin time built in on a daily basis.
No hospital or nursing home work.
- Experience with EMR
- 2 years of Experience in family medicine/internal medicine (preferred)
- Outpatient medicine (no hospital or nursing home responsibilities)
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.