Naples, FL, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Location: Shoreline Physician Group
Position: Medical Assistant/LPN
Job Type: Full time
We are seeking a Medical Assistant to join our Primary Care Practice. Candidates should be comfortable with preparing charts, maintaining health records, obtaining clinical data from patients/ historians, informing patients of normal lab and test results, prescription refills, scheduling appointments/ outreach, and taking phone calls. Daily activities may include but are not limited to triaging patients, collecting test samples, performing waived lab testing, maintaining patient records, following up with patients, preparing exam rooms, ordering laboratory tests, giving injections/ immunizations, explaining common medical procedures to patients, and assisting in basic examinations.
- Medical Assistant Experience
- In-depth knowledge of Medical Terminology & Pharmacology
- High level of professionalism and teamwork skills
- Strong customer service skills & bed-side-manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Administrative, EMR, and computer skills
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.