Senior Lead, Practice Technical Solutions, Remote
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
We are looking for a Senior Practice Technical Solutions Lead to lead the implementation and maintenance processes for our in-EHR point of care insights solutions. We are deploying a portfolio of EHR integration solutions to present value based care insights directly in our practices’ EHR workflows, and this role will play a critical part in ensuring technical success of those deployments.
The Sr. Practice Technical Solutions Lead will serve as our technical leader in 1) proactively identifying and mitigating any barriers to deploying our point of care solutions into practices at scale, 2) leading the development and supporting the execution of our implementation process to meet established roll-out and adoption goals, and 3) informing our product and tech roadmap decisions to maximize the ease of implementation and adoption of our point of care products within our practices.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely within the US.
- Technical Solutions Leader: Serves as expert and primary point of escalation to a cross-functional team (product, engineering, field) and directly with practices on issues related to the scalable deployment of Aledade’s point of care solutions.
- Practice IT Operations Expert: Serve as internal subject matter expert on the IT operations of ambulatory practices and how our point of care solutions can best be deployed within their ecosystem.
- Implementation Process Lead: Lead the initial development of and provide ongoing support for our implementation process in which our team deploys a variety of point of care EHR integration technologies, such as overlays.
- Inform Product/Tech Roadmap: Inform roadmap for point of care product decisions to maximize ease of implementation and drive adoption of our point of care solutions in our practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years working in small to medium size provider IT settings, either at solutions vendors or at provider organizations
- 3+ years direct practice facing customer service experience
- 3+ years experience implementing technology solutions in provider IT settings
- 3+ years experience working directly with engineering or product teams
- Hands on experience implementing, maintaining, and integrating solutions with multiple EHR systems, with special consideration given for eCW, athena, Veradigm, NextGen, and Epic
- Extensive experience and expertise in operational primary care practice IT, including managed browsers, anti-virus and other security parameters, networking, SSO, and other IT aspects relevant for small to mid-size provider groups
- Knowledge of web-based and on-prem IT systems
- Advanced degree or certification in IT or healthcare operations
- Demonstrated leadership in novel technology integration environments
- Experience defining implementation best practices, playbooks, and self-guided support assets
- Experience with deploying browser extensions that augment EHRs
- Knowledge of EHR integration landscape and general population health information technology
- Expertise and experience in primary care settings, especially independent practices and community health centers
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.