Certified Medical Assistant
Newark, DE, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Location: Total Care Physicians
Position: Certified Medical Assistant
We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to join our Primary Care Practice.
Candidates should be comfortable with preparing charts, maintaining health records, obtaining clinical data from patients/ historians, informing patients of normal lab and test results, prescription refills, scheduling appointments/ outreach and taking phone calls.
Daily activities may include but are not limited to triaging patients, collecting test samples, performing waived lab testing, maintaining patient records, following up with patients, preparing exam rooms, ordering laboratory tests, giving injections/ immunizations, explaining common medical procedures to patients and assisting in basic examinations. Utilize Accountable Care Organization (ACO) tools to assist patients in accessing high value healthcare.
- Medical Assistant Experience
- In-depth knowledge of Medical Terminology & Pharmacology
- High level of professionalism & teamwork skills
- Strong customer service skills & bed-side-manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Administrative, EMR & computer skills
- Available some nights/weekends
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.