Content Marketing Specialist, Remote
Marketing & Communications
Silver Spring, MD, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
The Content Marketing Specialist will help create, update and curate compelling and engaging content with an emphasis towards healthcare payers.
This role will support the curation and updating of our existing content, including (but not limited to) marketing collateral, presentations, website copy and other assets, and help us elevate future materials with strong messaging, impactful calls to action, and content written to challenge mental models.
In addition, this professional will work with teams across our business enterprise to ensure that our written content and supporting materials are fully aligned with strategic messaging, goals and objectives in support of Aledade’s continued growth.
This will be a remote position from anywhere within the US, with the option to work from our Bethesda, MD or Durham, NC offices.
- Create content, including writing, editing, publishing and processing for approvals
- Perform research and internal and external interviews to gather information for content
- Provide content and basic design for slide presentations for internal and external use
- Publish content to the appropriate channels, including website, social media, blogs and email
- Work with channel managers to document and report content performance data
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years of content marketing and content creation experience required
- Health care experience and knowledge of current healthcare issues highly preferred
- Familiarity with value-based care (e.g., ACOs, PCMH, etc.) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and project management skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and strategically in a team-oriented matrixed environment with the ability to influence and interact with all levels
- Team player with the ability to work with a remote and distributed team
- Experience in value-based care (e.g., ACOs, bundled payments, etc.)
- Strong skills in Google Workspace, including Documents, Sheets and Slides
- Familiarity with content management tracking and distribution systems and platforms, including, but not limited to, Brandfolder, Smartsheets, Monday, Brandfuel, etc.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.