Sr. Communications Analyst, Remote
Marketing & Communications, IT
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
The Senior Communications Analyst is responsible for the research and analysis of public opinion and company-wide communication efforts, which includes daily media monitoring, compilation and distribution of news clips and strategic executive reports and presentations. This Analyst will directly support strategic company-wide business objectives by tracking project milestones and timelines, coordination of communications activities and materials across company functions, and maintenance and distribution of communications calendars. This individual must be able to think critically about information sources and use independent judgment to analyze and optimize results.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely within the US or at one of our office locations.
- Use critical thinking to inform creation, analysis and distribution of company-wide media coverage and materials including media clips, meeting notes, coordinated communications calendar, clearance, editorial and meeting calendars
- Manage company-wide public information clearance process including use of RAPID decision making framework and exercising independent judgment in gathering, synthesizing and responding to input
- Participate in strategic communications planning; develop regular reports and presentations for internal and external audiences
- Conduct research, write content, and provide communications support for company-wide communications efforts including website, social media, crisis communications, email tracking and others as assigned
- Project management, financial management and tracking across strategic communications initiatives including management of vendor relationships and contracts and department budget
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, English, business, or related field
- 4+ years experience in a communications role at a non-profit, political campaign, technology start up, healthcare related industry or communications agency
- Proficiency with GSuite and Google slides (Google Workspace), Smartsheets, and project management
- Organizational skills, ability to multitask, think critically, exercise independent judgment, and manage cross-functional projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Google analytics, media monitoring and measurement software (eg Muck Rack, Meltwater)
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Basic understanding of healthcare policy including value based care, ACA, ACO, MSSP and MA programs
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.