Vice President of Technical Product Management (Remote)
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
We are looking for an experienced product leader to lead high priority work fueling our performance in value-based care. As Vice President of Technical Product Management at Aledade, you will be tasked with developing and executing on a product roadmap which advances our predictive modeling platform and provider-facing workflows both within our core application as well as within our practice EHRs. You will be required to balance competing needs from multiple teams while keeping focus on our broader mission to empower independent primary care providers with leading technologies and data-driven insights.
In this role, you will engage with engineering and business stakeholders across Aledade to define our vision and prioritize goals. The VP of Technical Product Management will be responsible for developing strategies, setting workflows and revising the team structure; to enable and optimize next-level tech-enabled execution as we scale. You will also be held accountable for emphasizing and upholding our company culture, attracting high-level talent, and galvanizing continuous improvement.
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the Aledade strategy, partnering with multiple stakeholders across the business and clinical teams
- Synthesizing user & stakeholder input, key capabilities needed to deliver OKRs & potential business value to develop and continually refine product roadmaps
- Building and coaching a team of product managers and collaborating with UX designers, researchers, analysts, and engineers
- Leading the execution of product strategies into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects, taking ownership to maintain continuous alignment with broader business objectives and goals
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting product improvements to senior management/executive team
- 15+ years of experience, including 5+ years leading and growing a product team
- Demonstrated track record of effectively using data and analysis to support product strategy/decisions
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Preferred knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
- Experience with value-based healthcare
- Experience with interoperability and multiple EHRs
- Familiarity with risk stratification
- Experience with advanced data science & machine learning
- MBA or advanced degree
- Experience managing significant budgets
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.