Senior Director, Product Management (Remote)
Product, Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
The Senior Director, Product Management will partner with internal teams and operational leaders to plan, design and build end-to-end workflows that will support delivery of value based patient care at our partner practices. In this role, they will help figure out how to best combine people, processes and technology to strengthen Aledade’s ability to deliver value as the company grows in size and complexity. They will lead discovery and execution of functional solutions through a strong collaboration with internal teams.
The Senior Director, Product Management will be required to balance competing needs of multiple teams and stakeholders while keeping focused on our broader mission to empower independent primary care providers with leading technologies and data-driven insights. Portfolio domain includes practice-facing app and workflows as well as internal engineering tools and processes.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the U.S. or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
- Partner with stakeholders. Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to gain a deep understanding of our operational challenges and opportunities. Research ours and adjacent industries to learn how others are tackling similar challenges. Become a subject matter expert and trusted partner to business teams
- Drive Strategy. Create and champion a product strategy that drives improved scale of our organization. Distill the strategy into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects. Build and maintain a product roadmap, taking ownership to assure continuous alignment with broader business objectives and goals. Make prioritization decisions to best utilize resources and make the case for new investments when appropriate.
- Manage and Execute. Manage a team of Product Managers and lead a set of scrum teams to develop new application functionality and enterprise technology solutions to drive business goals. Define metrics, measure results, make decisions based on data, and make adjustments to plans based on quantitative and qualitative signals. Lead efforts to continually improve teams’ ability to execute and be a champion of positive team culture.
- Communicate. Communicate regularly with stakeholders, product leads, and executive leadership to keep the organization apprised of strategy, efforts and progress against goals. Lead regular Steering Committee meetings.
- 15+ years of product experience and a track record of building solutions that create value
- 8 yrs management experience
Preferred knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
- Demonstrated track record of effectively using data and analysis to support business strategy/decisions
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Ability to create and structure a product roadmap for internal tools, systems, and processes
- Ability to make well-informed decisions about strategy, priorities, and roadmap investments and you’ll lead and motivate teams to deliver on the vision you’ve created
- Experience building and advocating for business strategies to solve complex, enterprise wide problems
- Experience of championing a point-of-view and gaining alignment across senior-level stakeholders
- Experience working with data, either in building reports, constructing SQL queries, doing data analysis, or working with technical teams to build or maintain a data infrastructure
- Strong analytical skills, with a proven ability to set and drive quantitative goals
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.