little falls, nj, usa
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Location: Little Falls Family Practice
Position: Medical Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Currently looking for a full-time NEW GRADUATE OR EXPERIENCED Medical Assistant.
Need a detail-oriented person who has strong oral and written communications skills and who feels comfortable multi-tasking. You must be personable and friendly.
Benefits and vacation package available
If you would like to join our team, please email your resume.
Please include salary requirements and references.
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Flexible schedule, Free parking, Health insurance, Paid time off
Supplemental Pay: Completion bonus
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING IS PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of ICD-10 CODES
- Knowledge of EKG, Venipunctures, Injections, and doing Vital signs
- Computer experience a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of common prescribing medications/communicating with pharmacists
- Escorting patients to exam rooms taking medical histories, and vitals
- Entails two evenings and Saturday hours
- Knowledge of nutrition is a bonus.
- High school or equivalent
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT TRAINING
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.