Director of Enablement, Remote
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
The Director of Enablement role is instrumental in defining and building comprehensive learning and training programs that empower our Growth team with the knowledge, skills, and tools essential for sustained success. From new hire onboarding to continuous training and coaching, the role will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create efficient resources that transform associates into trusted experts within their markets. This role will also ensure understanding and execution of demand generation campaigns and that all prospect-facing staff have the tools, resources, scripts, and support they need to effectively execute. This role involves driving a culture of continuous learning, laddering expertise, and collaboratively codifying insights for consistent success. The role will manage 3 direct reports.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the U.S. or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
- Drive the design, improvement, and execution of onboarding and ongoing training programs, utilizing multiple learning modalities to accommodate various learning styles; understand and enhance the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage of the buyer journey
- Build and nurture cross-functional relationships to garner understanding of the business and collaborate on best practices for distributing learning assets to the Growth team; lead, coach and manage a team of sales trainers and enablement operations experts to execute programs for virtual and field-based reps and sales managers.
- Identify opportunities for sales process enhancement by understanding the buyer's perspective, identifying bottlenecks, and conducting ongoing needs assessments; report and evaluate ROI on learning programs and adapt curricula as needed for continuous improvement
- BS/BA Required.
- 12+ years of experience guiding learning and training for growth organizations.
- 3+ years of experience within the healthcare industry, focusing on population health management/value-based care/accountable care for provider organizations.
- 5+ years of experience building teams and managing direct reports in a rapidly changing, matrixed environment.
Preferred knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
- Masters or MBA degree preferred.
- Expert in adult learning; expertise in curriculum development, training, testing, reporting, and delivery within high-growth organizations serving multiple market segments.
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives; agile mindset with proven ability to iterate, build minimum viable "products," and improve.
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM, sales engagement platforms (e.g., Outreach.io), sales enablement platforms, Learning Management Systems (LMS), and adult learning theory.
- Excellent listening skills with a high EQ and an intrinsic drive to help people grow; outstanding verbal and written communicator with the ability to simplify complex concepts; ability to forge relationships across internal organizations and build consensus amid competing priorities.
- Strong organizational, task, time, and project management skills; meticulous, highly organized, and adept at managing several complex priorities in a rapidly growing organization; effective at leveraging data to inform key decisions, set goals, and evaluate success.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.