Senior Salesforce Data Analyst, Remote
IT, Sales & Business Development, Data Science
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
The Senior Salesforce Data Analyst serves as a point of contact for data-related requests in the Aledade Salesforce ecosystem. The role will work with both technical and non-technical resources to design and implement solutions for Aledade Salesforce users.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the U.S. or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
- Troubleshoots data-related issues with Salesforce, including integrations
- Supports the Salesforce data architect in the design and implementation of solutions
- Provides testing support and validation for both custom and third-party integrations between Salesforce and other systems
- Approves selected Salesforce admin requests from a data design perspective
- Creates and maintains system reports and dashboards as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related major, or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience and knowledge of Salesforce products, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud (Pardot)
Preferred knowledge, skills, and/or abilities:
- 3+ years supporting Salesforce in a data-related role
- 3+ years experience with SOQL and SQL
- 3+ years experience using DataLoader, Workbench, and other tools used to manually load and update Salesforce data
- Experience collaborating with Salesforce end users and other business stakeholders
- Able to clearly communicate data-related concepts and best practices to business users
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce CRM Analytics a strong plus
- Experience with Cloudingo or similar Salesforce data cleansing tools preferred
- 3+ years working in an Agile development environment
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.