Senior Systems Engineer, Financial Systems Integrations (Remote)
Software Engineering, Accounting & Finance
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
The Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer II role specializes in financial systems integrations to join our dynamic team. The role requires a deep understanding of both financial systems and IT infrastructure, and focuses on seamlessly integrating various financial platforms within our corporate ecosystem.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the U.S. or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of integrations between diverse financial systems, ensuring data accuracy, consistency, and security across platforms; proactively identify and address potential risks associated with integrations, implementing measures to ensure data integrity and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Provide expertise in financial system functionalities and capabilities, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration with existing corporate systems.
- Work closely with finance, IT, and other relevant departments to understand business requirements and translate them into effective technical solutions; design and implement robust, scalable, and maintainable integration solutions, adhering to best practices and industry standards.
- Identify opportunities to optimize financial processes through technological solutions, driving efficiency and accuracy in financial data management.
- Develop comprehensive test plans, conduct thorough testing of integrations, and maintain detailed documentation to facilitate ongoing support and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, or a related field
- 8+ years experience in corporate systems engineering, specifically focusing on financial systems integrations
- In-depth knowledge of financial systems such as Oracle NetSuite, Oracle Financials, SAP, Workday Financial Management, etc.
- Relevant certifications in financial systems (e.g., Oracle Certified Professional, NetSuite Certification, etc.)
- Experience working in regulated industries (e.g., finance, healthcare) with a strong understanding of compliance and security standards; strong understanding of finance and accounting principles to effectively bridge technical and financial domains.
Preferred knowledge, skills, and/or abilities:
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and methodologies to extract insights from financial data and inform integration strategies; strong analytical abilities to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues related to integrations and system functionalities.
- Experience in managing complex integration projects, including planning, resource allocation, risk assessment, partnership with third-party vendors or consultants, navigating complex integration challenges, and timely delivery; ability to navigate and lead through organizational change, ensuring smooth transitions during system upgrades or implementations; proficiency in integration tools and technologies (APIs, middleware, ETL processes, etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile or similar methodologies to adapt quickly to changing project requirements and promote iterative development.
- Demonstrated commitment to staying updated with evolving technologies and best practices in financial systems and integrations.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across diverse teams; proficient in articulating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, fostering understanding and alignment; proficiency in creating comprehensive technical documentation and conducting training sessions for end-users to ensure smooth adoption of new systems or features.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.