Special Assistant, Office of the President
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
The Special Assistant will support a range of special projects for the Office of the President (OP). This role will have the opportunity to engage in strategic projects, supporting project management in service of the priorities for OP. Through their work the role will facilitate the effectiveness of the OP, execute the overall mandate of the department, and support cross-functional strategic work across the organization.
This role is based in our Bethesda, MD office with flexibility to work remotely part of the time.
- Support the President and SVP of Business Operations on governance and planning for major company meetings, including OP all hands meetings and other strategic executive leadership as needed
- Lead data analysis, reporting, and projects on topics relevant to OP’s priorities
- Prepare presentations for the President and SVP of Business Operations
- Assist with planning and executing of key team and leadership team retreats/events
- Support OP leadership team to make timely information-sharing and decision-making more efficient and effective
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of professional experience, with experience in healthcare required
- Must be able to work out of Aledade’s downtown Bethesda office
- PMP or LEAN certification preferred
- Experience working in a company operational function preferred
- Understanding of value-based care preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a superb attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to operate independently and understand business context and priorities
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Competency with data manipulation and presentation
- Advanced proficiency in Google Suite, as well as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Proven success in working cooperatively and strategically in a team-oriented matrixed environment with the ability to influence and interact with all levels
- Team player with the ability to work with a remote and distributed team
- Strong intuition for exercising discretion and confidentiality
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.