Practice Health Success Manager, Remote
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Aledade Plus is a public benefit corporation, that exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We help practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care.
We are growing and searching for a Practice Health Success Manager to join the team! The person in this role will be responsible for ensuring successful implementation and adoption of the contracted practice health solutions, supporting the practices in their transition, and optimizing the client experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementation Oversight: Lead and oversee the transition & implementation process of all applicable Aledade Plus practice health solutions, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a smooth transition.
- Needs Assessment: Collaborate with practice and internal stakeholders to understand the unique requirements and challenges of the practice and align current and future solutions accordingly.
- Solution Optimization: Continuously monitor and analyze the performance of implemented solutions, making data-driven recommendations against pre-determined KPIs for improvements and efficiencies.
- Issue Resolution: Identify and address any issues or roadblocks that may arise during the transition implementation process, providing quick and effective solutions.
- Adoption Strategy: Develop and execute strategies to promote engagement and client satisfaction with the new solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Communication Skills: Ability to maintain open and clear communication with both internal teams and practice leadership to ensure alignment and successful implementation.
- Writing & Documentation Skills: Ability to effectively draft and summarize clear and concise responses, instructions and messages tailored to the intended audience.
- Proven experience in project management and successful solution implementation.
- Knowledge of various practice management & electronic health records software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-8+ years of healthcare operations experience in an ambulatory setting
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Master’s in Business, Management, or Healthcare focus
- Primary care specialty experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Occasional onsite travel to assigned Aledade+ practices (3-5 days per month)
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.