Program Manager, Workspaces & Experiences, Bethesda, MD
Bethesda, MD, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Aledade is currently looking for a Program Manager of Workspaces and Experiences! The is a Bethesda-based hybrid role that will be primarily responsible for leading the move of our Bethesda HQ and will execute on a range of special projects for the Department of Business Operations as needed.
- Spearhead the design and planning of Aledade’s new Bethesda HQ.
- Lead development and oversight of project plan including: identifying and mitigating potential risks, monitoring & working towards allocated budget, and taking a global view of all move-related activities in collaboration with business unit leadership across the organization.
- Own the development and communications of move-related updates and dashboard reports to be shared with business unit managers, Senior Leadership, and the Board to understand a unified picture on how the scope, timeline, and/or budget related to the move is progressing.
- Exercise independent judgment and project management on a range of special projects and cross functional initiatives for the Office of the President.
- Collaborate with Events and other leadership in OP/OCEO on large meetings & events as needed.
- Prepare presentations for the President and OP leadership team.
- Partner with Facilities & Events teams to identify and implement scalable and consistent experiences across Aledade.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 8+ years of progressive working experience preferably in project management roles, with experience executing a project end to end.
- Must be able to work out of Aledade’s Bethesda office
- Can effectively adapt communication style based on audience needs
- Frequently and effectively collaborates cross functionally
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities; strong analytical skills/mindset
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.