Enterprise Systems Engineer II (Productivity & Collaboration Engineer), Remote
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
This Enterprise Systems Engineer II role will focus on Aledade’s Productivity & Collaboration tools. These platforms would include Monday.com, Jira, MIro, and more. The engineer would be responsible for establishing best practices, maintaining systems, building integrations, and supporting users.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the U.S. or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
- Engineer and automate productivity and collaboration services such as Jira, Monday.com, Slack, and Miro; propose and implement system enhancements.
- Collaborate closely with various technical teams (Information Security, DevOps, Applications, and others) to troubleshoot issues, ensuring customer satisfaction and the overall health of our environments.
- Develop integrations across multiple systems to enhance productivity and collaboration.
- 6+ years of experience in Information Technology System Administration function.
- Proficiency in cloud productivity platforms (Monday.com, Jira, Miro, Slack).
Preferred knowledge, skills, and/or abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field highly preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and documentation skills, adept at interacting with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to swiftly identify and address root causes of issues.
- Comfortable operating in high-stress situations, displaying composure and focus.
- Capability to document existing requirements and improve processes across our infrastructure.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.