Financial Systems Administrator (Remote)
IT, Accounting & Finance
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
The Financial Systems Administrator serves as the subject matter expert for all financial applications at Aledade. The primary focus for this position will be Netsuite; the role will also be asked to support Expensify, Tipalti, Hyperion, and other financial applications as needed. They are the primary point of contact for all requests, and are able to work with both technical and non-technical resources to design, implement, and support solutions for Aledade users. This position is expected to provide full-lifecycle support, including collecting and analyzing business requirements, designing and configuring solutions, and providing testing assistance as required. Occasional after-hours support required to provide assistance during outages, upgrades and other major system changes.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the U.S. or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
- Troubleshoots issues with financial systems, including plugins and integrations.
- Designs, implements, and supports solutions to meet business requirements.
- Periodically conducts system maintenance and cleanup as required.
- Coordinate with Corporate Systems when required for issues relating to systems access and permissions.
- Respond to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate issues - 10%.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years experience supporting Netsuite Financials in a technical capacity.
Preferred knowledge, skills, and/or abilities:
- Strong customer-facing skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Availability to occasionally work outside business hours for application upgrades, outages, and project implementations.
- 2+ years experience supporting other financial systems besides Netsuite (Expensify, Tipalti, or Hyperion is a plus).
- Understanding of accounting principles and financial operations a strong plus.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
- Available to work outside of standard working hours as needed.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.