Financial Systems Manager (Remote)
Accounting & Finance
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
This role will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of Aledade’s Automation Journey while also acting as a SME & PMO on the technical side of the Finance Team. The Financial Systems Manager will work closely with business stakeholders and play a key role in managing large strategic initiatives, building strong relationships and upskilling our internal teams. This role will have 3-5 direct reports.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the U.S. or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
- Assist and lead the Enterprise Systems Finance Team with providing systems support for end users in our Financial Systems and accompanying integrations.
- Engage with the accounting & finance organization to define the future state of business processes through quantitative/ qualitative analyses and reviews of current processes. Identify bottlenecks in the process and engage with impacted parties to determine future state.
- Aid in the reporting and financial performance management frameworks for the business and help define key metrics and performance indicators to evaluate overall business performance.
- Identify leading practices and drive adoption, optimized system utilization and continuous process improvement outcomes.
- Implementing and strengthening internal controls in order to achieve Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Accounting, a related field.
- 8+ years of experience in Consulting, Finance, Accounting or Transformation
Preferred knowledge, skills, and/or abilities:
- Experience with various ERP implementations and integrations including Netsuite, Tipalti and UKG.
- People manager experience.
- Strong SQL and database skills required, ability to quickly learn new and existing systems architectures.
- Strong ERP configuration and troubleshooting skills, experience with Netsuite and UKG is preferred.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to create and maintain documentation such as business requirements, process flows, training guides, etc.; ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid analytical and accounting knowledge; strong understanding of financial processes and SOX internal controls.
- Experience and responsibility for gathering/reviewing requirements, testing, training and supporting the project go-live; experience presenting solutions to management.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and leadership skills
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.