Graphic Designer, Remote
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
The Graphic Designer helps uphold and champion Aledade’s brand, ensuring that written material and visuals maintain the company’s design and copy standards. This role will have creative license in the graphic preparation and visual presentation of content assets, branding, collateral, etc. to articulate our brand and business value to our health care customers and their members, as well as maintaining and building on our system for tracking and curating these assets. The role will partner across seniority levels and teams.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
- Utilize creative license to design materials such as PDFs, presentations, web pages, email templates, infographics, white papers, articles and social media graphics
- Partner across the growth organization in optimizing an organized content management system for source files
- Utilize independent judgment to track and manage design proofs and apply edits
- Thought partner on improvements in the process flows and documentation for projects requiring design
- Identify and support improvements in design assets to ensure compliance standards (e.g. reading level, regulatory body submissions/approvals) and alignment with current style guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- 5+ years relevant working experience, including prior experience in graphic design in a corporate setting and/or projects for corporations, designing pieces for multi-channel campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat
- After Effects and other Adobe Suite applications a plus
- Working knowledge of content management best practices, systems and processes (e.g. Workfront, CMS’, DAMs, VDP) with strong communication and organization skills, attention to detail, and a focus on managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Experience with Value-based Care, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), Health Insurance (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid), or health care industry
- HTML, CSS, video/audio editing, animation, After Effects, and Google Analytics knowledge; experience with mobile and responsive design
- Experience with Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management, Project Management, and other productivity tools
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.