Network Development Sales Lead
Sales & Business Development
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
The Network Development Lead is responsible for driving Aledade’s growth. This role serves to build relationships with independent primary care practices and local partners in order to establish and expand Aledade’s network in key markets. Serving as an empathetic and consultative accountable care expert, this role will recruit practices to participate in government and commercial value-based care contracts with the backing of Aledade’s industry expertise, hands-on support, and proprietary technology and analytics. This role will be accountable for achieving annual growth targets.
- Engaging with prospective practices in a consultative manner in order to evaluate fit and secure commitment to participate in government and commercial value-based care contracts with accountability to defined growth targets
- Extending and negotiating participation agreements (contracts) using Salesforce CRM/Conga/DocuSign software. Capturing your knowledge and documenting notes, activities, attachments and updates on recruitment progress within shared systems such as Salesforce CRM
- Coordinating with field teams to generate referrals as well as leveraging reference sites and Aledade experts to support network development
- Participate in state and regional strategy development sessions
- Provide key input and identify best practice with the market and across other regions
- Conducting outbound prospecting and responding to inbound leads for assigned Accounts, as needed (a team of Outreach Specialists will also help you build pipeline)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health care, or a related field work experience
- 8+ years of relevant sales experience
- Proven track record of success in physician network development or healthcare sales/business development (especially in primary care physician practices)
- Willingness to travel up 50-75%
Preferred knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
- Ability to thrive within entrepreneurial, high-growth environments that require ingenuity, flexibility, and resilience
- Knowledge of value-based care models, accountable care, and population health management
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com or other customer relationship management (CRM) platform
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
- Travel 50-75%
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.