Sr. Roster Analyst, Remote
El Paso, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Reporting into the Marketing and Growth Operations team, this role will be assigned to working on for all aspects of the rostering processes, including credentialing work, for all enrolled providers into their respective payer contracts. This role is highly cross-functional, working across our Growth, Performance Networks, and Strategic Payer Partnerships teams. Experience in managed care credentialing, billing and/or Medical Staff service setting is preferred and you must be able to function independently, possess demonstrated flexibility in multiple project management. This is an individual contributor role.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely within the US or at one of our office locations.
- Ensures protocols are being followed to ensure timely resolution and completion of payor enrollment requirements
- Follows guidelines in alignment with all health plan requirements as related to the provider certification and credentialing
- Pulls data from multiple internal sources (eg, Salesforce, Aledade app) to reconcile and audit internal trackers; maintains and builds trackers to ensure data accuracy
- Requests, uploads, and tracks information required from practices to ensure successful completion of rostering and provider credentialing
- Coordination among multiple teams (field team, product, financial performance, growth, and accounting) in completion of the rostering and credentialing process
- Bachelor's degree or relevant, equivalent work experience
- 2+ years managed care credentialing, billing and/or Medical Staff service setting
- 2+ years healthcare industry
- Provider enrollment experience
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely with little to no supervision
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working with CRM technology - Salesforce preferred
- Must have exceptional organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate appropriately and effectively with practitioners, internal stakeholders, and providers; including sensitive and confidential information
- Skills in problem solving and analysis and resolution
- Can manage multiple priorities and drive progress in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Great organizational skills
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Occasional walking and lifting may be required.
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape - independent primary care. We were founded in 2014, and since then, we've become the largest network of independent primary care in the country - helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best - keeping patients healthy. If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society - and if you're eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture - you've come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work - and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
401(K) with up to 4% match
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.