Senior Product Manager, Money Movement
Altruist is a fast growing fintech company that's transforming the financial advice industry. Our mission is to make financial advice better, more affordable, and accessible to everyone. We’re a modern custodian built exclusively for registered investment advisors (RIAs). As we disrupt legacy custodians and revolutionize the $100T RIA market, we're seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you embody our core values of kindness, brilliance, and grit, and are passionate about making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
About the position
Looking to make a meaningful impact on a growing company? We're looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to spearhead our Money Movement product! As a core component of our business, the product you will lead is critical to our success. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to disrupt industry norms and make a significant impact on our team and our customers!
What you’ll do
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for our Money Movement team across platforms (Web, iOS, Android)
- Digitize paper-based workflows such as Roth conversions to reduce friction for our customers and operations team
- Simplify retirement account management by calculating and automating IRA contributions and Required Minimum Distributions
- Increase conversion from account opening to funding by crafting delightful user experiences and actionable lifecycle messaging
- Lead product discovery for new Banking features such as mobile check deposits, direct deposit, bill pay and debit cards
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and industry through user interviews, market research and product analytics
- Ship minimum-loveable-products that allow us to test our hypotheses while delivering a quality customer experience
- Partner with engineering, design, marketing, customer success, brokerage operations and compliance to create innovative solutions that make it easier to access financial advice
What you’ll bring
- 6+ years as a product manager, with at least 2 years of experience working in payments (B2B/B2B2C a plus)
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Stellar communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Affinity for a fast-paced, early-stage environment
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Generous paid parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible paid time off
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package along with equity in the form of Stock Options (ISOs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, internal pay equity, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure fair, equitable, and competitive pay. At Altruist, we are committed to providing fair, equitable, and competitive compensation by leveraging market data to inform our pay bands. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically in conjunction with performance review cycles. By evaluating compensation on a regular basis, we are able to reward high performance and ensure all employees have opportunities for growth.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Altruist we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Something looks off?