Altruist is a fast growing fintech company that's transforming the financial advice industry. Our mission is to make financial advice better, more affordable, and accessible to everyone. We’re a modern custodian built exclusively for registered investment advisors (RIAs). As we disrupt legacy custodians and revolutionize the $100T RIA market, we're seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you embody our core values of kindness, brilliance, and grit, and are passionate about making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
About the position
Please note: This is an onsite position based out of our Dallas, TX facility with the option to work from home a few days a week.
Altruist is entering an exciting phase, and we're looking for a Transfers Analyst to join our Transfers Operations Team!
What you’ll do
- Review documentation to confirm if it's in good order
- Submit electronic and manual transfer requests and follow to completion
- Contact contra firms to resolve any blocks on completing client requests
- Assist with daily reporting
- Identify areas for innovation and process improvements
- Build relationships internally and externally to improve the client experience
What you’ll bring
- Prior experience with ACATs/Non-ACATs
- 1+ years in financial services
- Ability to work independently
- An understanding of AML and risk mitigation rules
- Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Generous paid parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible paid time off
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package along with equity in the form of Stock Options (ISOs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, internal pay equity, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure fair, equitable, and competitive pay. At Altruist, we are committed to providing fair, equitable, and competitive compensation by leveraging market data to inform our pay bands. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically in conjunction with performance review cycles. By evaluating compensation on a regular basis, we are able to reward high performance and ensure all employees have opportunities for growth.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Altruist we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Something looks off?