Product Specialist, Portfolio Account System Lead
Altruist is a fast growing fintech company that's transforming the financial advice industry. Our mission is to make financial advice better, more affordable, and accessible to everyone. We’re a modern custodian built exclusively for registered investment advisors (RIAs). As we disrupt legacy custodians and revolutionize the $100T RIA market, we're seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you embody our core values of kindness, brilliance, and grit, and are passionate about making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
About the position
Altruist is entering an exciting phase, and we're looking for a Product Specialist Lead to join our Support Team.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert on Altruist’s product offering across fee billing, integrations, performance reporting, data, and security/fraud
- Assist customers with maximizing product value aligned with their business goals
- Act as a resource for escalations and resolution of complex issues working with Customer Success and Operations peers or directly with customers
- Advocate for customer centric enhancements and contribute actionable voice-of-the-customer insights
- Assist in prioritizing improvements based on Support interactions and customer feedback
- Collaborate with product managers to bridge customer needs against product development priorities
- Align with back office Operations teams to understand related processes and identify areas for optimization
- Partner with Customer Success Training and Enablement to create resources for new releases and to enhance ongoing knowledge, including help center articles, material for training sessions, diagnostic checklists, canned responses for FAQs, in-app guides, and short videos.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of experience in similar role; B2B, financial services strongly preferred
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 or 63 licensed (preferred)
- Deep understanding of the independent wealth management industry
- Proficient with core customer success tools (e.g., Salesforce, Google Apps, MS Excel)
- Ability to correlate customer pain points and needs to Altruist business value
- High emotional intelligence; ability to build trust quickly, prioritizes the personal touch
- Exemplary written, verbal, presentation, and active listening skills
- Able to influence and educate others to enhance their comprehension and grasp of complex subjects
- Ability to maintain a flexible mindset and adapt quickly to new demands and challenges
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Team mindset focused on setting each other up for success; low ego
- Approach all job responsibilities with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Generous paid parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible paid time off
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package along with equity in the form of Stock Options (ISOs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, internal pay equity, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure fair, equitable, and competitive pay. At Altruist, we are committed to providing fair, equitable, and competitive compensation by leveraging market data to inform our pay bands. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically in conjunction with performance review cycles. By evaluating compensation on a regular basis, we are able to reward high performance and ensure all employees have opportunities for growth.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Altruist we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.