Senior Associate, Business Operations & Strategy
Altruist is a fast growing fintech company that's transforming the financial advice industry. Our mission is to make financial advice better, more affordable, and accessible to everyone. We’re a modern custodian built exclusively for registered investment advisors (RIAs). As we disrupt legacy custodians and revolutionize the $100T RIA market, we're seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you embody our core values of kindness, brilliance, and grit, and are passionate about making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
About the position
Altruist is entering an exciting phase, and we're looking for a Senior Associate to join our Business Operations & Strategy team!
What You’ll Do
- Influence Exec Team decision-making by defining and analyzing business opportunities and providing actionable, data-driven recommendations (e.g., pricing, org structure)
- Design, implement, and continuously improve business processes across functions to support organizational growth and scaling
- Lead special projects as needed
- Help draft materials for investor updates, board meetings, industry events, and more
What You’ll Bring
- 3 or more years of experience in a management consulting role or business operations or strategy role for a B2B financial services or fintech organization or
- Track record of moving quickly to structure ambiguous problems, collect quantitative and qualitative data, conduct analyses, and obtain buy-in from senior stakeholders regarding recommendations
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commitment to high standards, data-driven decision-making, continuous improvement, and teamwork
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Generous paid parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible paid time off
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package along with equity in the form of Stock Options (ISOs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, internal pay equity, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure fair, equitable, and competitive pay. At Altruist, we are committed to providing fair, equitable, and competitive compensation by leveraging market data to inform our pay bands. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically in conjunction with performance review cycles. By evaluating compensation on a regular basis, we are able to reward high performance and ensure all employees have opportunities for growth.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Altruist we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.