Account Operations (Contract Position)
Altruist is a fast growing fintech company that's transforming the financial advice industry. Our mission is to make financial advice better, more affordable, and accessible to everyone. We’re a modern custodian built exclusively for registered investment advisors (RIAs). As we disrupt legacy custodians and revolutionize the $100T RIA market, we're seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you embody our core values of kindness, brilliance, and grit, and are passionate about making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
About the position
As Altruist enters an expansion phase for our revolutionary product offering, we’re seeking an experienced Account Operations Analyst to help position us for future growth and success. (Please note: This role will begin as a 6 month contract and has the opportunity to extend or convert full time dependent on performance)
What you’ll do
As an Account Operations Specialist, you’ll serve as an integral part of our account opening and maintenance processes by opening and updating accounts, communicating to our advisor support team, and performing daily reconciliation activities to ensure that regulatory requirements are being followed.
- Complete various account maintenance activities with a heavy focus on data entry
- Handle sensitive document review to ensure compliance with firm policy
- Identify and escalate risks as appropriate
- Continually drive creation of better procedures and processes
What you’ll bring
- 1+ year of professional experience such as; office admin, data entry representative, customer support, internship, etc.
- Proficient in Google Suite or Microsoft 365
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to learn quickly, think critically, and apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues and independently create proposals for process improvement
- Ability to efficiently complete a series of tasks
Nice to Have
- College degree or equivalent
- FINRA licensing
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Generous paid parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible paid time off
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package along with equity in the form of Stock Options (ISOs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, internal pay equity, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure fair, equitable, and competitive pay. At Altruist, we are committed to providing fair, equitable, and competitive compensation by leveraging market data to inform our pay bands. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically in conjunction with performance review cycles. By evaluating compensation on a regular basis, we are able to reward high performance and ensure all employees have opportunities for growth.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Altruist we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.