Senior Customer Operations Manager
Altruist is a fast growing fintech company that's transforming the financial advice industry. Our mission is to make financial advice better, more affordable, and accessible to everyone. We’re a modern custodian built exclusively for registered investment advisors (RIAs). As we disrupt legacy custodians and revolutionize the $100T RIA market, we're seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you embody our core values of kindness, brilliance, and grit, and are passionate about making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Implement innovative solutions and power continuous improvement to drive operational excellence across Sales, CS, and Operations
- Work cross-functionally to deliver a measurably improved, world-class customer experience
- Optimize our stack by helping to architect the CRM/CSM data model and identify applicable integrations and ancillary tools
- Proficiently capture and strategically manage all business-critical data, facilitating streamlined extraction of insights for enhanced business decision-making and superior outcomes.
- Ensure workflows are maximized for efficiency, security, and compliance.
- Develop insights, present findings, and make educated recommendations for areas to prioritize for operational efficiency, headcount, commission, territories, service levels, and similar.
- Build and maintain reporting and dashboards
- Document operational frameworks; help develop training materials
- Bring creative solutions to a broad range of operational challenges
- Embody the core values of Altruist and our mission
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of sales or revenue operations experience in a SaaS, fintech, or wealth management software environment
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Expert Excel skills (formulas and pivot tables); Strong Tableau, Looker, or similar data visualization experience a plus
- Proven track record of working with systems to measurably increase team productivity and/or customer outcomes
- Comfortable working through ambiguity to provide effective solutions in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Demonstrated commitment to proactively improve and refine system, data management, and reporting skills.
- Team player attitude; low ego; able and willing to pivot quickly and wear multiple hats
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Generous paid parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible paid time off
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package along with equity in the form of Stock Options (ISOs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, internal pay equity, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure fair, equitable, and competitive pay. At Altruist, we are committed to providing fair, equitable, and competitive compensation by leveraging market data to inform our pay bands. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically in conjunction with performance review cycles. By evaluating compensation on a regular basis, we are able to reward high performance and ensure all employees have opportunities for growth.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Altruist we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.