Senior Manager, Enterprise Account Management
Altruist is a fast growing fintech company that's transforming the financial advice industry. Our mission is to make financial advice better, more affordable, and accessible to everyone. We’re a modern custodian built exclusively for registered investment advisors (RIAs). As we disrupt legacy custodians and revolutionize the $100T RIA market, we're seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you embody our core values of kindness, brilliance, and grit, and are passionate about making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Client Onboarding and Integration: Serve as the dedicated RIA advocate, bridging internal teams, external third parties, and RIA customers. Guide RIAs through integrating their operations onto our platform, managing data migration, account setup, and asset transition seamlessly.
- Relationship Management: Be the trusted liaison for our valued RIAs, with expertise spanning technical to executive levels. Anticipate and address platform-related inquiries and concerns. Engage regularly with clients to deeply understand their evolving needs, ensuring their satisfaction and influencing our roadmap.
- Platform Education: Customize support for each RIA, translating complex topics for audiences ranging from technical experts to non-technical stakeholders. Provide tailored training, one-on-one sessions, and comprehensive documentation to unlock the full potential of our integrated platform.
- Swift Problem Resolution: Pledge rapid, effective issue resolution as you bridge the gap between RIAs, internal teams, and third parties. Address technical, operational, or service-related challenges, always with an eye on enhancing their experience.
- Compliance and Regulatory Partner: Offer seasoned assistance with necessary reporting, and navigate complex compliance requirements to ensure a smooth journey for RIAs.
- Continuous Learning: Keep a vigilant eye on market dynamics, investment strategies, and industry trends. Stay informed and leverage insights to maximize our relationship with enterprise RIAs
- Team Leadership and Development: As the inaugural team member in this role, take the lead in establishing and building the client support team for this segment. Define key performance indicators (KPIs), design team structures, and implement systems for monitoring team health and performance. Mentor and develop team members to ensure a cohesive and effective client support unit. Establish the foundation for scalable processes and tools without relying on continual manual intervention.
What you’ll bring
- 5 - 8 years of experience working with $500M - $10B RIAs in a relevant relationship management capacity
- FINRA Series 7/63 (Series 24 preferred)
- Understanding of clearing back office, middle office, and product and engineering functions relative to the customer lifecycle
- Expertise spanning the technical, operational, and regulatory aspects of the RIA landscape
- Adaptability and responsiveness to the diverse needs of each RIA to drive exceptional client experiences and play a pivotal role in shaping our platform's future
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional communication abilities, both written and verbal
- In-depth understanding of financial products and investment strategies
- Proven ability to leverage consultative selling skills to foster ongoing client engagement and satisfaction throughout the onboarding process and ongoing relationship management, ensuring clients' evolving needs are met and aligned with our platform's offerings
- Ability to understand complex product features quickly and articulate how they can be leveraged and create value for customers
- Commitment to high standards, data-driven decision-making, continuous improvement, and teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology to enhance business processes
- Knowledgeable of FINRA, DTCC, NSCC, OCC and SEC rules and securities trading processes and applicable regulations
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a deep empathy for our customers
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Generous paid parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible paid time off
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package along with equity in the form of Stock Options (ISOs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, internal pay equity, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure fair, equitable, and competitive pay. At Altruist, we are committed to providing fair, equitable, and competitive compensation by leveraging market data to inform our pay bands. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically in conjunction with performance review cycles. By evaluating compensation on a regular basis, we are able to reward high performance and ensure all employees have opportunities for growth.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Altruist we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.