Senior Product Manager, Portfolio Reporting
Altruist is a fast growing fintech company that's transforming the financial advice industry. Our mission is to make financial advice better, more affordable, and accessible to everyone. We’re a modern custodian built exclusively for registered investment advisors (RIAs). As we disrupt legacy custodians and revolutionize the $100T RIA market, we're seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you embody our core values of kindness, brilliance, and grit, and are passionate about making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
About the position
Altruist is entering an exciting phase, and we're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Portfolio Reporting Team.
What you’ll do
- Work with your colleagues in Engineering, Design, and Product Marketing to create incredible user experiences that:
- Help the team build a quantitative understanding of our product’s efficacy, its gaps, and demand for new capabilities.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and industry through user interviews, market research and product analytics.
- Support and maintain the product backlog to ensure the team is always maximizing the speed and impact of their work.
- Ship well scoped, high-impact products that allow us to test our hypotheses and deliver a quality customer experience.
- Collaborate with PMs across the Investment Product Group to fuel growth and adoption of our investment products and technologies.
- Liaise with the Customer Success, Market Data, and Compliance teams to investigate issues and work closely with engineering to find solutions.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- CFA or substantial experience with and demonstrable interest in financial concepts, investment analysis, and performance reporting standards such as GIPS compliance.
- Familiarity with market data vendors (e.g., Morningstar), along with experience working with and presenting financial and market data
- 5+ years of prior experience working in a product management role, preferably in financial technology.
- Experience working with requirements within a regulated industry.
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate complex ideas.
- Proven track record of effective product development work with quantifiable results.
- Affinity for a fast-paced, early-stage environment.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Generous paid parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible paid time off
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package along with equity in the form of Stock Options (ISOs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, internal pay equity, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure fair, equitable, and competitive pay. At Altruist, we are committed to providing fair, equitable, and competitive compensation by leveraging market data to inform our pay bands. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically in conjunction with performance review cycles. By evaluating compensation on a regular basis, we are able to reward high performance and ensure all employees have opportunities for growth.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Altruist we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.