Altruist is a fast growing fintech company that's transforming the financial advice industry. Our mission is to make financial advice better, more affordable, and accessible to everyone. We’re a modern custodian built exclusively for registered investment advisors (RIAs). As we disrupt legacy custodians and revolutionize the $100T RIA market, we're seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you embody our core values of kindness, brilliance, and grit, and are passionate about making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
About the position
Altruist is entering an exciting phase, and we're looking for a Training Manager to join our new Customer Group Education team. Our CGE team builds training and development opportunities for employees in our Sales, Clearing Operations, and Customer Service departments. This role will develop training for all teams within the Customer Group.
What you’ll do
- Training Design & Facilitation
- Design and deliver training sessions, reference materials, and learning paths.
- Lead the charge on revamping our Knowledge Management strategy in our upcoming system transition.
- Write articles for our knowledge bases on company processes and procedures with clarity.
- Ensure training processes are organized and efficient, and identify/implement changes to improve them as needed.
What you’ll bring
- 3-4 years of work experience in delivery, designing, and improving training.
- Degrees or certifications in Training and Learning are not required - but great to have.
- Prior experience in Google Suite, Slack, and Confluence. (If you have experience with Jira, Zendesk, and/or Salesforce - that’s even better!)
- The ability to take in large amounts of information and organize it for ease of search and understanding.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- An ability to identify problems and come up with potential solutions.
- A background or interest in Finance or Technology is appreciated, but not required.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Generous paid parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible paid time off
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package along with equity in the form of Stock Options (ISOs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, internal pay equity, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure fair, equitable, and competitive pay. At Altruist, we are committed to providing fair, equitable, and competitive compensation by leveraging market data to inform our pay bands. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically in conjunction with performance review cycles. By evaluating compensation on a regular basis, we are able to reward high performance and ensure all employees have opportunities for growth.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Altruist we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.