Account Services Representative
Altruist is a fast growing fintech company that's transforming the financial advice industry. Our mission is to make financial advice better, more affordable, and accessible to everyone. We’re a modern custodian built exclusively for registered investment advisors (RIAs). As we disrupt legacy custodians and revolutionize the $100T RIA market, we're seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you embody our core values of kindness, brilliance, and grit, and are passionate about making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
About the position
Altruist is entering an exciting phase, and we're looking for an Account Services Representative to join our team.
What you’ll do
- Utilize proprietary and partner systems to manage operational and administrative tasks pertaining to client onboarding, online access set up, account maintenance, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service -- go above and beyond to foster rapport, delight customers, and drive loyalty
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy while processing customer data
- Become an expert in Altruist’s product offering
- Tag data and feedback gathered through customer interactions to help Altruist prioritize product roadmap and process optimization decisions
- Help maintain and update response templates and platform FAQs
- Adhere to compliance and regulatory guidelines at all times
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's degree or Industry experience preferred
- Ability to provide excellent customer service via inbound/outbound calls and written communications
- Excellent operational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage complex work
- Flexibility to adapt to the high volume of requests and time critical cut offs
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others on the team
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Premium Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Generous paid parental leave
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Flexible paid time off
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package along with equity in the form of Stock Options (ISOs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, internal pay equity, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure fair, equitable, and competitive pay. At Altruist, we are committed to providing fair, equitable, and competitive compensation by leveraging market data to inform our pay bands. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically in conjunction with performance review cycles. By evaluating compensation on a regular basis, we are able to reward high performance and ensure all employees have opportunities for growth.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Altruist we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.