Customer Support Agent
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2020
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Agent who will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction while representing the voice of the company. A successful candidate would be a customer-oriented service professional with technological skills/interests who is excited to solve problems and “wow” our customers.
This is a remote position that consists of 40 hours per week. Training and duties will be remote with expectations of the ideal candidate to have a high level of ownership, self motivation and accountability.
- Maintain a vast knowledge of the Burner product and any campaigns or experiments for the product; work directly with our product team as our customers’ representative.
- Identify and analyze issues using our proprietary tools to determine the underlying cause/s and respond to the customer accordingly with concise next steps.
- Collaborate with other agents to resolve issues and respond to cases in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Follow internal guidelines for appropriate customer communication.
- Stay current on best practices, all things privacy related as well as enlightened hospitality.
- Troubleshoot and recreate customer app issues and ticket them to engineers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A positive attitude with an inordinate amount of patience.
- Exceptional reading, listening and writing skills.
- Loves solving problems with a high attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup on a small, highly collaborative team and can adapt to changes quickly.
- Knowledge/experience with troubleshooting difficult technology issues.
- Adapt to and troubleshoot new processes, issues, and features.
- Experience with software such as Google Docs, Slack, etc.
- Experience with Customer Service Software (Desk, ZenDesk, Help Scout, etc.)
- Access to consistent, reliable internet/WiFi is a must
- Monday to Friday availability
What we offer you:
- Meaningful work on an innovative and growing set of products
- Collaborative, cross-functional work culture with an emphasis on autonomy and communication
- Investment in career development, including training, conferences, and online learning resources
- Potential for growth within the company
Ad Hoc Labs is committed to building a diverse, inclusive company and encourages applications from candidates of all backgrounds. We provide excellent medical and other benefits for full-time employees and will consider full-time, part-time, partial remote, or other flexible arrangements for the right candidate.
During the current pandemic, Ad Hoc Labs is a fully remote company and we anticipate remaining that way for the time being. Candidate needs to be able to maintain a productive remote working environment with access to video quality internet.
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
See more open positions at Burner
Something looks off?