Part Time Junior User Acquisition Manager
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
About Ad Hoc Labs
At Ad Hoc Labs, we build mobile apps for the future of productivity, privacy, and play. Our app portfolio includes Dialed, Firewall, and Burner, one of the top-grossing independent apps in the world. We're also building a culture of collaboration, learning, and growth for the business and our team. We value diversity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and trust in each other. We're a remote-flexible organization with much of the team working in Pacific Time, but you can work wherever you're most comfortable and productive.
About this role
We're looking for a Junior User Acquisition Manager to grow our UA efforts. Our ideal person is analytical, detail-oriented, and loves learning new things. To be successful in this position, you'll need to be comfortable analyzing data, managing ad channels and learning new things in the fast-changing mobile apps marketing industry. You'll be reporting to the Senior Growth Marketing Manager and work closely with analytics, product, marketing, and creative teams.
Location: We are flexible! Feel free to work 100% remotely anywhere in the EU.
Who we're looking for:
- 1+ year experience in growth marketing, user acquisition, or performance marketing
- Analytical and data-driven: you’re familiar with terms like CPA, CAC, LTV, ROAS
- Hands-on experience managing marketing campaigns and launches
- Proactive communication skills, comfortable with async communication
- Interest in the mobile apps and utilities market
- Manage and optimize mobile user acquisition campaigns across various channels
- Analyze campaign performance metrics, including LTV, CPI, CTR, and ROAS
- Test and prove out new growth opportunities and hypotheses
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to support UA creative development
- Create and deliver presentations of test results and strategies to team members
Nice to haves:
- Experience in launching ad campaigns on at least one of the platforms: Apple Search Ads, Google Ads, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Experience with App Store Optimization
- Experience at a fast growing-startup
What we offer you:
- Complete health and dental coverage for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Parental leave
- Remote-friendly team (or you can work out of our LA home base if you choose)
- Whatever equipment you need to do your best work
- Work remotely in style. Get a stipend to set up or enhance your remote work setup.
- Investment in career development, including training, conferences, and online learning resources
This is a remote part-time position requiring about 20 hours per week.
During the current pandemic, Ad Hoc Labs is a fully remote company and we anticipate remaining that way for the time being. Candidate needs to be able to maintain a productive remote working environment with access to video quality internet.
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
See more open positions at Burner
Something looks off?