Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
Are you ready to embark on a creative journey at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and digital collectibles? Join us at Dapper Labs, the creators of Disney Pinnacle, NBA Top Shot, and NFL All Day, as we redefine the future of blockchain in the entertainment industry.
We're on the lookout for a talented Product Designer to shape the future of our tech-forward products, contributing to an immersive and captivating user experience. If you're passionate about pushing boundaries in the dynamic world of Web3 and digital collectibles, and you thrive on transforming innovative concepts into stunning realities, we want you on board! Let's revolutionize the way people interact with digital assets and create unforgettable moments in the ever-evolving realm of blockchain-powered entertainment.
About the role:
• Utilize your full range of product design and user interface design skills, from ideation with stakeholders, to working with engineers implementing your detailed mocks, and producing best-in-class UX/UI that helps define a new category of collecting
• Discover users biggest concerns, drive tangible improvements for users, and deliver compelling experiences that will have fans and collectors sharing socially.
• Create customer-centered designs that incorporate customer feedback, user research, data, design trends from industry leaders, and technical constraints
• Develop scalable and flexible design systems to maintain clean and simple design patterns and customer interactions, and ensure consistency across our product portfolio
• Advocate for design by sharing your work regularly and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale
• Contribute to strategic decisions around the future of Dapper Labs products.
• Balance the speed, quality, and consistency of design with thoughtful consideration to design versioning to deliver user value with every build
A little about you:
• Extensive experience designing visual systems for mobile and web applications that are simple, straightforward, and effective
• Continuously strive to find better ways of doing things.
• Comfortable with a fast-paced work environment.
• Proficiency with design software such as Figma, research tools, and prototyping tools.
• Web3/blockchain/digital collectibles experience is not a requirement, but is a nice to have
• A team player with a product management mindset, capable of wearing multiple hats, and can bring teams together to solve problems.
• Track record of creating seamless customer journeys using design thinking and agile, iterative product development processes
• Experience deconstructing complex design challenges and transforming them into simple, intuitive solutions, both directly and through a team
• Inspiring portfolio that demonstrates experience managing design processes, design projects, supporting design systems, working through complex user flows, and shipping products that are functional, intuitive, and visually compelling
• Gaming, social, or media experience is a major plus
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to make web3 experiences easy, safe and fun.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves.
Dapper Labs is the makers of the Dapper Platform - the trusted gateway to digital worlds - and the officially-licensed digital video collectibles including NBA Top Shot, NFL All Day, and Disney Pinnacle. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL and NFLPA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.