ABOUT THE ROLE:
The IT Auditor is to undertake IT focused audits on the IT systems across the business. The audits provide independent assurance to promote an effective control environment across the IT estate, both internal and customer facing. The role engages with all levels as necessary across the organization to ensure the audits add value to the business. You will work as part of a small team based in the Manila, Philippines which operates as part of the Internal Audit Team and be involved with ensuring the business processes are implemented and meet the FFIEC regulations. There will be opportunities to travel to US.
- Perform and document audits, writing conclusions and findings in accordance with company standards.
- Review and evaluate IT systems/operations to ensure compliance with prevailing laws and regulatory requirements, company policies, standards and procedures to support Applied Intelligence Information Technology systems.
- Identify root causes of specific problems and develop practical and feasible recommendations.
- Present the results of testing to the audit team, including practical recommendations to address identified risks, requiring strong negotiation and influence skills.
- Prepare input to the formal Audit Report and effectively communicate audit results to management.
- Follow up audit findings and validate the implementation of recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management Information System (MIS), Computer science or related technical field.
- Minimum 2 years of internal auditing, public accounting, or information technology experience.
- Understanding of major information technology applications and/or infrastructure components and the basic aspects of computer systems, midrange and distributed/client server platforms, web based applications, as well as a thorough understanding and working knowledge of Nessus tool.
- Capable of working effectively within and across diverse teams and quickly understanding business processes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, enabling effective communication with all levels of management.
- Computer literate - Good Microsoft Office Skills
- Knowledge of CIS, NIST standards and COBIT principles.
- Information Technology industry experience.
- Professional designations (i.e., CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP) / advanced degrees desirable.
- Willing to work on mid-shift (3PM-12AM Manila time) as the role requires to collaborate with stakeholders in US and or working US core working hours.