Frontend Engineer (Mexico)
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2022
As a Senior Frontend Software Engineer on the Product Engineering team, you will collaborate closely with fellow engineers, product managers, and designers. You’ll work to conceive, design, build, and operate new tools and systems to expand the range and depth of our products.
Our teams work across a range of platforms and languages, including React & Typescript, Ruby, Apex, and Go. You’ll have the opportunity to work on cross-team efforts, learn from your team members and build personal and team best practices.
* You Must Be Located in Mexico
- Design, build, and maintain product features and system integrations
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering colleagues to identify opportunities and address them with sustainable, usable, secure, high-performance solutions
- Plan, estimate, track, and document projects from conception through completion
- Collaborate with other engineers throughout the SDLC
- 4+ years of frontend or full stack development experience, from user interface to application logic to data storage
- Experience designing and building user interfaces using single page application (SPA) frameworks like Vue, React, or Angular
- Experience working on agile teams through the full development lifecycle
- Experience and desire to work with a broad range of colleagues
- Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Passion to improve healthcare with technology
- Experience working on healthcare products
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.