Director, Client Success (Remote)
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Thursday, February 9, 2023
About the role:
Our Client Success team is looking for an experienced and strategic Director, Client Success to nourish and develop the relationship with large key clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills and be able to identify problems and develop solutions. Cross-team coordination, project management, and executive communication and presentation skills are required.
In this role, you’ll be the main point of contact for a dynamic, fast-paced relationship; you must expertly navigate ambiguity and orchestrate collaboration across multiple functions within our organization. In sum, you must own the success of your clients.
In addition to owning client relationships, you will also be managing a small team of client success professionals. This includes the development and nurturing of talent by setting clear objectives and key results to optimize the results with their key clients.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner a key employer clients
- Establish professional and productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Lead and manage a team of exceptional client success professionals
- Assess client needs and goals on a consistent basis to ensure that Included Health and the Client have a shared definition of success
- Collaborate with other vendors in customers’ benefits ecosystem, to ensure that we optimize the member experience and the client investment
- Drive utilization and ROI across Included Health's services to meet client expectations and contractual commitments
- Deliver regular customer reports on member engagement, utilization, clinical impact and ROI
- Partner with growth marketing team to deliver and execute a robust engagement strategy
- Achieve business results to ensure client renewal
- 10 years of experience in client success / account management of Benefits / Healthcare
- Corporate experience working at a navigator, digital health point solution, carrier, consultant, case/care management firm, or related
- Client/customer experience: Providing services to Fortune 100 clients or other large group plans
- Demonstrated ability/flexibility to work cross-functionally in a fast-growing company where change is the norm
- Strong results orientation and track record of delivering large, complex projects that exceed client expectations
- Data-driven and detail-oriented, you drive projects to completion while building strong relationships in the process
- You’ve built enduring professional relationships for your firm by demonstrating sharp business acumen, poise, empathy and professionalism
- Great communication skills you draw upon to articulate a compelling value proposition, deliver insights, and manage difficult conversations
- Personal accountability; you own decisions, actions, and process needed to ensure healthy long term client relationships
- Entrepreneurial at your core; ability to anticipate and resolve issues, think creatively, and solve complex problems with practical and reasonable solutions
- At your best working at a rapid pace and with a high degree of autonomy, within a complex and changing work environment
- Passion for the Included Health's mission of raising the standard of health care for everyone, everywhere.
- Experience using Salesforce and other using key account management platforms
- Willingness to travel (estimated 10-20%)
- Location: Flexible, with preference for major metro areas in the US
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.