Service Quality Improvement Specialist
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
About the role:
The focus of a Service Quality Improvement Specialist (SQIS) is to bring data-driven insights to the organization regarding the patient experience and quality of care and service. SQISs help leaders understand what members are telling us about their healthcare journey, how our operations are performing, and how we can scale and improve operations as we continue caring for members. The ideal candidate will have a passion for service and care excellence. They will demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy. You should be analytically oriented, ready to leverage data and have the ability to effectively problem-solve. Additionally, you should be comfortable taking ownership of your piece of the business and have a desire to collaborate with leadership to make decisions that will have a positive impact on the people we serve.
- Analyze, synthesize, and communicate insights on member/patient experience and member/patient feedback.
- Analyze operational indicators of emerging issues with leadership to identify interventions to reduce impact on members/patients.
- Create and manage reports on team/pod performance, emphasizing service and customer experience.
- Investigate and develop corrective action plans for quality issues, risks, and member complaints.
- Follow events through completion of investigation and action plan.
- Works in collaboration with other organizational data experts to ensure ongoing data integrity and alignment.
- Research external best practices and tools to inform Included Health’s programs and practices.
- Support Audit remediation efforts.
- Supports various teams to improve quality, safety and service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in service or quality improvement.
- College degree required.
- CPHQ certification or IHI certificate preferred.
- Extensive experience in effectively leading virtual meetings resulting in productive outcomes and efficient use of time.
- Experience utilizing quality improvement frameworks (e.g. Lean, SixSigma), conducting root cause analysis and leading quality improvement efforts.
- Experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, generate insights/recommendations and measure success.
- Ability to create reports, dashboards and visualizations. Comfort with Google Apps platform and Mac OS to develop tools and reports.
- Passionate about excellence in customer service.
- Fast learner, can pick up new content/industries quickly in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Proven organizational, communication, and informal leadership skills.
- Self-starter and team player who can build relationships with a wide range of partners and approaches challenges with a can-do attitude.
- Previous healthcare experience required.
- Ability to adapt rapidly to process changes.
- Strong influencing skills and collaboration skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and quick learner.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See more open positions at Doctor On Demand
Something looks off?