Senior Content Strategist, Product Design
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023
At Included Health, we’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We’re a new kind of healthcare company, focused on breaking down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need. We offer guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized care for urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. We’re especially focused on increasing access to high-quality and culturally competent providers that can raise care equity for the LGBTQ+ community, Black Americans and other communities who have been historically disenfranchised and underserved in the US healthcare system.
We’re a tight-knit, collaborative team of Product Designers, Content Writers, and Researchers, working in close partnership with our Product Management and Engineering teams. We’re passionate about improving the health and lives for our members, and transforming the confusing and archaic health system. We are passionate advocates for all of our members.
At Included Health we truly believe in creating the best member experience, breaking away from traditional healthcare norms. Included Health is currently hiring a Senior Content Strategist to help us create a caring, seamless, and life-changing future. You will work with partners from all over the organization to establish an editorial voice for our products, identify content needs across digital platforms, and execute on a holistic content strategy.
The primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Strategy development: brainstorming and implementing innovative ideas for engaging content that aligns with the key business and product goals and objectives.
- Content creation: writing, developing, and updating content for multiple platforms such as our member app, website, and care and clinical digital tools.
- Content standards: establishing a clear tone of voice and consistent use of member centric terminology across our member facing platforms.
- Content audits: evaluating existing platforms for gaps in consistency or areas which can be improved upon
- Content planning: mapping out an editorial workflow and using content management systems to ensure timely and efficient digital content creation.
- Performance tracking: monitoring and reporting on the performance of content across multiple channels, adjusting as necessary to maximize reach.
- Data analysis: using analytics tools to assess trends in member engagement and make data-driven decisions.
Skills and Experience
- At least 6 years’ experience in an individual contributor role, in UX writing or Content Strategy
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in content writing and content strategy with the ability to institute organizational change and achieve outcomes.
- Strategic thinking skills: ability to develop thorough, long-term content strategies that align with business goals
- Writing and editing skills: expertise at creating compelling content across multiple platforms, as well as editing existing materials for clarity or relevance.
- Analytical skills: capacity to understand member behavior through analytics, then use data to shape strategic decisions.
- Communication skills: strong verbal and written communication abilities, including the ability to collaborate effectively with other functions including care & clinical, product managers, researchers and designers.
- Understanding of UX design principles: knowledge of how user experience affects content strategy development.
- Teamwork experience: demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment; experience building strong partnerships with cross-functional leaders to develop the strategy and approach for products or programs.
- Healthcare experience highly desired
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.